Sunday, September 18, 2011

romantic sundays

Today I'm flying to Blachford Lake Lodge for work - the same lodge that Will and Kate, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, visited during their stay in the Northwest Territories. With an outdoor hottub for watching the aurora borealis and a boat ride to Honeymoon Island on the schedule I can't help but think about romantic weekends. I know that with my hectic schedule I typically use weekends for catching up on sleep, laundry and getting my life back in order. Sundays should be reserved for late brunches, black and white movies and afternoon yoga classes. With this in mind, I decided to rejig my weekend plans, and here is some of what I included:
Soak up the spread of Kate Moss' gorgeous wedding 
in the September issue of Vogue.
Indulge. 
Lemon filled pastries from Lulu's Market in Yellowknife.
Similar to these treats I made.
Get comfy...
In beautiful pyjamas.
(Urban Outfitters $52)
More ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment